Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

Being Sick + Your Birthday = Do not mix!!

What a week it has been at the Blackburn house... Nate has been sick for a week now and I thought he was getting better, but tonight he started running a fever. I'm praying it's just teething and not a new virus. We have been to the Dr 3 times in the past week and nothing they have given him has helped, but Thankfully all the test they have ran have came back fine, and beside the fever he is getting better. I hate it when he's sick, it just breaks my heart but I'm sure all of you mommies out there understand how that feels. Being a Mommy is the hardest but best job. Oh and by the way tomorrow is his 2nd Birthday, and he's sick :( So please keep Nate in your prayers.. Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment