Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

How to make a Christmas Wreath!


This is a Wreath that I made for my sister, it was super easy and cheap! So I thought I'd share it with you. Enjoy :)


What you will need:



-Plain Wreath 

-Ribbon

 -6 Small Flowers


-One Large Flower

-Hot Glue Gun
-Wooden Initial 
-Small tube of craft paint 
(I got everything at Michael's)


1-Paint your initial, set it aside to dry



2-Wrap the Ribbon around the Wreath



3-Use your hot glue gun to glue the beginning and end of the ribbon to the wreath.




4-Arrange your large flower near the top, then glue it.





5-Arrange your 6 small flowers, then glue it.




6-Your initial should be dry by now (It may need a couple of coats of paint) glue it and your done!


See it's very simple! I've made several and it's never taken me longer than 20 minutes to make!

Have fun! :)
If you have any questions leave a comment!

Here are some pics of other wreaths I've made











No comments:

Post a Comment